When I was walking down Telegraph this morning, Queen's "I want to break free" was playing in my head. I pictured myself walking down Telegraph proclaiming to the world that it is time for me to break free. To watch, to learn, to live. It's cliche. But the feeling this morning was a different feeling - it wasn't just any "I want to go out and travel" kind of feeling. I don't know how to explain it.
The funny thing is that many things happened over the last 7 -10 days and there's a lot to write. But I'm lazy to put it in words. It will take so much thinking, and so much time to accurately put down what I'm thinking and feeling. And I know I'll risk chronologically arranging events instead of writing my reflections, and I'll become monotonous. What's the point then.
I'm tired. I need to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment