Wednesday, June 16, 2010

up down and round and round. this makes no sense

Wei Wei is tired.
Wei Wei misses her mum and dad.
Wei Wei misses her friends.

Wei Wei is talking in third person.


***

We wrapped up mid terms today. It was open book, open discussion for our 45 MCQ questions today. That made it pretty fun. I guess the prof just wants to give us a reason to read the text and maybe she knows we won't remember the stuff in 6 months time even if we can memorize it for the exams now so she chooses to make the process more enjoyable for us. How sweet.

I got back my human sexuality mid term today. 85%. That's a B. A is 90-100. It's better than I expected already so I'm pretty happy. I guess there's less pressure on the finals, and I get to enjoy the last week of June more!

I'm writing this blog as I wait for my chicken to cook. I finally bought a bottle of Lee Kum Kee seasoning and cooked black bean chicken today. I cooked a huge container of cabbage to accompany that. Shall have that for lunch tomorrow. Decent Chinese food at last :)
Don't get me wrong, I love Beef stew... but I was getting sick of thyme and carrots.

I have been eating out a lot more and thus spending more money. It's so much more convenient... no need to cook, no need to plan... no need to shop for groceries! I had to drag my lazy ass out of the apartment to go to Andronico's (Tuesday-15% off!).

Along the way to Andronico's, 2 homeless guys along the road were pleading for me to give them a smile. So I did. And they said it was beautiful. That made me happy. And it probably gave them some satisfaction - that they could control a random girl, or that a random girl actually did smile at them. It made me remember the times when Evi and I would randomly talk about smiling at familiar faces. You walk round campus. You see a face. You know the face. He's/She's your coursemate. He/She almost ignores you all the time. Should you smile? I don't most of the time. But once or twice when I do, it totally makes my day. Because more often than not, the person responds. And I bet, I surprised the person and also made his/her day. So smile. It's free anyways:)

My room mate made cookies

Black bean Chicken.
Just tried it. De-lish

Mountain of cabbage, which i luveee

I bought this from Dollar tree. That's like our dollar shop.
I swear, all the homeless people go there. There's a smell there.
Anyways, it feels like there's nothing but salt in the pot pie. Awful.

Last night's dinner - Sushi

Humongous serving of tempura

Humongous serving of Udon

You know I love sitting on the grass right?

I was craving carrot cake to be exact. But I had tiramisu instead.

Lunch yesterday. Grilled Chicken with salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment