Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is called japalang dinner

I had the last portion of beef stew/soup for lunch today... (yay time to change the menu for me again :)) I was starving and I was trying to decide if I should get takeaway or buy something at the nearby store to add to my scraps of food at home for dinner. I did the latter. I bought a packet of franks for 2.99usd.
This was what I had in the fridge:
Celery, baby carrots, 7 eggs, half a bottle of prego sauce, 1 serving of cooked spaghetti.

I boiled my celery and carrots till cooked. I fried the newly bought franks with prego sauce, I cracked in an egg.. then add in the cooked celery and carrots, and tossed it with the cooked spaghetti. Wala..
It's edible. Although I don't know what kind of pasta this is. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment