- People are more open
- People say "hi, how are you" all the time. I could do that daily.
- You can watch episodes on abc ALL the time.
- IN-N-OUT Burgers!!!
- They use dryers, dishwashers and they have machines for everything. lol
Okay, I have to admit point 3 inspired this post. Instead of doing my Dev Psych assignment, I am watching The Bachelorette. Ali is soooo beautiful. And I need to make a few comments that I absolutely can't keep to myself about the guys .
- Kasey. cute. very cute. Reminds me of John Corbett. Unfortunately, Kasey is psycho. Ali needs to get him out of the competition before he sings more cheesy songs and gets another tattoo. He keeps saying he is guarding her heart. And he knows she's the one for him. bet he doesn't even know who she is. I always can't understand how guys think that the girl can't see through that obvious lie.
- Chris is so so so so sweet. Love that deep manly voice. haha. And he's so affectionate towards his family.
- Jesse? Erin on Glamour Single-ish says that Ali is keeping Jesse around cause he's cute. I beg to differ.
- Jonathan the weatherman is I-N-T-E-N-S-E. relationship terms, that means scary.
- Kirk looks dangerous. Like play-boy dangerous. Like he's gonna play with the girl's heart.
I vote for Cape Cod Chris!
Lol. I'm lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment