Friday, June 11, 2010

Looks are deceiving

I went to Andronico's on Tuesday cause they have 15% off for Cal students. But cause my human sexuality mid term was on wednesday, I waited until today to cook my 'week-long' batch of food. I'm back to pasta again. I'm getting better at it. I think.

Looks are deceiving. I hate to admit it but it looks damn awful. I'm having it for dinner now though and it tastes good. I used minced beef, onions, sausages, prego sauce, campbell soup and pepper. I put pepper into everything now. I guess it covers up any awful smell or taste. lol.


Now, on the other hand, this fried rice looks slightly nicer. It was my lunch for last sunday. It sucked. I fried it. The meat on the side, I bought from Asian Ghetto. I was complaining to Shane today that the Asians here DO NOT know how to cook. Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT. I miss Chinese food. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment