Friday, June 4, 2010

Six degrees of separation

Last night was my first night out at a bar in Berkeley!

Last week, I spotted some Singaporeans in my Dev Psych class, and this week I managed to get hold of them, and we went for lunch. Adeline and Shirlene are sisters, and they met Sean at Orientation... since then they have been hanging out tog quite often. So yesterday was the first time I hung out with them.... and suddenly they were inviting me to go to the factory outlet with them(we're renting a car and driving down later!) and we're going to napa valley (tomorrow). Like Napa Valley is the second thing on my to-do list! First is sky-diving, which is reserved for Joel's birthday celebration!

I met the 3 of them for dinner again. We went to the canteen the hall people go to... and coincidentally I met Frank, Pocket, Justin and Dai lin. And we met some other Singaporeans that Sean got to know in hall...so by 11pm, I'm at the bar with all these people. And Frank hangs out with Pocket... Pocket is very sociable...and she knows Jon(this other Singaporean who knows Sean)... and Sean's tennis friend is in my human sexuality class.... and
not to mention, Adeline and Shirlene used to be neighbours with Zhenghan (my old tennis khaki).

The world is so small. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment