Thursday, May 20, 2010

Walking around Shanghai

I love Tian Zi Fang!



I went back to my favourite Tianzifang cafe Kommune.
And tried the giant double latte there.
So brilliant you know... the guy puts more coffee is an ultra huge bowl
and wala, he gives everyone an urge to drink more coffee and pay a lot more.

All day breakfast.. :)






I didn't know about this before...
but most old houses have these...
they are boxes for the milk man to put your daily milk delivery into!
sweet!


panda obsession







man sleeping by the road
3 years ago, i saw a man standing on the zebra crossing in his PJs and talking on the phone.
haha. Only in china!

Evi recommended me to go to the culture street duolun road... so after lunch, Kalley and I took the Bus from Huaihai road to Sichuan road... and we got off the bus a little too early.... so we walked like 40 minutes before Kalley said she had to go already!! So I walked a little more before I finally arrived at the very quiet, not very happening road.





Met up with Sooyan, Zhuangyi and Frank for dinner. We had 本帮菜(上海菜)at this small restaurant owned by an 80 something year old 阿婆。

and here's a little randomness on huaihai road...


There's a nicer video with Soo yan... but she's in China and I forgot to take it from her. So I'll make do with this one!

Evi, you would have done this with me right? haha!

2 comments:

  1. WOW pics!! can I have the photo with many panda dolls in it??? it's the only one without original size lei!! thxxx!!! -kalley

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny duno why that one can't load. i'll send it to you soon!

    ReplyDelete