Monday, May 17, 2010

Sooyan and Zhuangyi, Thank you for hosting me!

Spent Sunday with Sooyan and Zhuangyi - we went for 豆浆油条, which was really really good, and oh-so-cheap (as usual) then we headed to the wet market to buy food. It was quite cool cause I saw fruits I've never seen before... and there were bakery shops around so there was the amazing aroma of fresh cookies (managed to cover the smell of raw meat). I then decided to cook for them! So we bought more stuff and headed back to the apartment.

THEN WE WENT FOR FOOT MASSAGE.
IT.
WAS.
HEAVENLY.

I'm afraid you didn't get it. How much do I crave massages?
SO VERY MUCH.
I LOVE MASSAGES. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!

After our massage, we went for lunch at 避风塘... we had quite a feast.
Then we got to work immediately upon reaching home. Started cleaning the pork bone and preparing the soup. We cancelled shopping to cook at home. Soo yan and I are amazing. haha!



脆皮乳鸽


We cooked Golden Mushroom, xiaobaicai,
luncheon meat omelet, lotus soup and my favourite salmon!

I had a great Sunday with them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment