Charles and Keith in Raffles City
Lilian Egg tarts!
And the view when I walked from people's square to Golden Bell Plaza
I went to visit Sinomedia colleagues on Friday...right before Dinner time. Grace, Alex, David, Robert and Nina (Ronald, I took a photo for you..) were there. Then I saw Frank! I think I may have became darker or I cut my hair too short, or my fringe has grown too long or something! Cause Nina and Frank almost didn't recognise me.
Anyway we went to have dinner then went to KTV. Perry came... Wally brought a girl... and Matina had her friend come over too.. he's french but he speaks fluent mandarin and was singing all the chinese songs! It took me a while to get high in the KTV... took several cups of alcohol before I finally stood up to Lady Gaga.. haha. After K, Matina brought us to a club just opposite Golden Bell Plaza. It's called Angelina. Really big and pretty good music.
Wendy kept saying 我玩得好开心,好开心啊!好久没那么high!We were running and jumping on our way back from the toilet. lol.
Perry, me, Robert, Wendy
Womanizer, Woman womanizer, you're a womanizer
People who once worked at Sinomedia
and Robert seemed so happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment