It's been 4 days since exams ended. YAY. YES oh YES. YES. YES.
In these 4 days, I watched Ip Man 1 and Ip Man 2 (twice). Overdose of kungfu. And I have been sleeping a lot and eating a lot. On the contrary, I haven't been drinking much. Anyway, we'll be going to butterfactory this coming wednesday! I'm excited. At least ONE night of clubbing before I leave. It's supposed to be my farewell party... but it's just an excuse to get out! hahha. I figure if I managed to fly from San Francisco to Frankfurt with the worst hangover of my life, I can manage clubbing the night before my flight to Shanghai. We'll see how I suffer.
Anyway, I am packing for my trip. Realised that San Francisco is actually quite cold during summer. Apparently no one wears shorts. It's gonna be like 21 degrees (high). No summer dresses for me :(
And I was working on my budget today... It's so freaking EXPENSIVE! The BART costs like USD 4 just to get from Berkeley to San Francisco! I think no shopping for me in US and Shanghai. OR maybe I should donate my eggs. Get 10k, and have a kid prancing around with my DNA? hmmm.. I think I'm not mature enough for that.
Anyway, this blog shall be an attempt to document all my travel adventures and my way to communicate with my friends and family back in Singapore. I'm excited! :)
SHANGHAI and USA, HERE I COME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment