in Berkeley that is. lol
Saw him on Telegraph Ave, right after I came out of Subway carrying my footlong sub.
And as usual, I don't make eye contact. He was walking in front of me, with his friend. He turned back twice. Once, I was looking at him. Then at the traffic light, I stepped in front of him and off I went.
Slap me. Just slap me. I just leave the moment I see someone cute. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. IDIOT.
Anyway the weather is AMAZING today. I laid on the grass again :) Guys were playing Frisbee in front of me... the lifestyle is so chill and relaxed. I love the days when there's strong strong sun and the occasional cool breeze. Against the blue blue sky. It's just perfect for having a picnic.
And human sexuality class was fun today. We were split into our groups today and everyone is very nice :) All except 2 are from California. Me and another guy from Mexico city. I chatted quite a bit with this girl who is a psych major and she seems really nice and I told her about skydiving and invited her to come along. hahah. I'm getting excited!
ok, I just finished half of my foot long sub... I think I'm going to go out and read my book at a cafe. :)
r u like.living on sandwiches or bread?
ReplyDeletebtw...jw here. stop dlting my comments!!
ReplyDeletei know it's you!! but i didnt delete any of your comments!!!
ReplyDeletei try not to eat sandwiches too often. i've been eating pasta for the last 1 week cause pasta sauce can be kept. I ate subway sandwiches once or twice, and oatmeal and cornflakes for breakfast. i have to do groceries this weekend and i haven't decided what to buy. any suggestions for food that can be kept for one whole week?