How am I coping in Asia now?
My dad is lecturing me on sky-diving, and excessive risk. He said I shouldn't do it again. And I said I wouldn't; that bungee jumping is next. And he started a whole new discussion that it's risky and who knows what would happen, and why would I subject myself to that risk...
ASIAN PARENT ALERT!!!
That's what they do. They warn us. They threaten us. They will physically stop us if they can. All to prevent us from making (what they perceive as) the worst mistake of our lives.
better to be safe than sorry. If u know there's a shark in the water, you wouldn't want your kid to be in it..... right?
ReplyDeleteI know...
ReplyDeleteBut...the risk is not that huge. it's just different jw. i don't know how to explain. it's tough being back here.
Haha!You are really adventurous now Wei Wei!Your parents apparently don't like that.
ReplyDeletesky-diving! OMG u actually did it?! been lazy to read and from now on im gonna catch up! HAHA! -kalley
ReplyDelete