Saturday, August 7, 2010

I hope I continue blogging

How I wish I could return to Berkeley to finish my degree...
I love it so much there. The campus, the teaching style... the country... I want to go back.

So it's been a million years since the last post.
I've done the roadtrip. and the couchsurfing. flew back to asia... I'm so used to long distance flights already. the 15 hour thing wasn't trying at all. frank and i watched american pie 1 and 2 on the plane. it's hilarious. maybe i should have been uncomfortable watching the explicitly sexual movies with him since we're not that close friends but wth. haha
then I met my family in shanghai. stayed longer by myself.

and now i have miraculously found a job that fits my timeline insanely well. i just started yesterday and will work till the end of the month... and the people are awesome, and the company is freakin cool. :)
Charles and Keith. It feels great to belong to a company and go round singapore saying "oh my company". hahha
It just feels great not to be wasting my life away at home.

So only 1 month of holiday left. There was an opening to go to India for IC. But I didn't even try for that cause I really wanted to work. I'm 100% sure this experience would be worth it. It's time I stop playing. I know IC isn't playing... but you know me, it's spending more of parent's money, more travelling, more fun. I should suffer once in a while. you know, work for my own pleasure. I hate that I'm spending mum's money while she's slogging away.

I've got lots of things planned for the week. I'm going out to buy some groceries...gonna bake brownies for tonight's party. Then I have a girls night with jw and evi tomorrow night... :)

3 comments:

  1. oh wei!! u make me feel jealous! ur company seems a fun place to work at huh! so position are u holding now? while u're having a pause on ur traveling journey, i really feel like taking a looooong distant flight to somewhere ;)

    i wish i could escape from exams for a while... still my biggest nightmare -_-

    -kalley

    ReplyDelete
  2. and please go on blogging =)
    -still kalley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, still kalley!
    i'm just doing admin work... but i'm learning abit about the fashion retail industry.

    how are you coping with work? any exam vacay soon?

    ReplyDelete